1936 Ford Convertible & 1956 Chevy 2-dr sedan

I purchased three cars from a long-time collector, and really only wanted the '50 Ford pickup. The '36 cabriolet is Washington Blue w/tan interior. It appears to have been restored in the late 1970's. A very good running V/8 Ford w/ what may or may not have it's original 21-stud flathead. The paint is checked and dull and spots. Rust-free steel body. The interior is excellent with minor wear. Two minor tears in top; one minor tear in rumble seat. If I were to keep this car, I would replace the running board rubber and just drive it. I think $39K is fair. The '56 Chevy model 150 is basically an old-school hotrod. Expertly painted in 1997 to replicate the former owner's high school car in Pinecrest and Sherwood green. Complete with its wide whites and dog-dish hubcaps, the car looks perfectly stock on the outside. The interior is a tweed fabric, very plain, but nicely done. Headliner is awful. Sunvisors missing. Beautiful dashboard, carpet, and steering wheel. Horn ring missing. Very nicely built 283-4 spd. Runs and drives excellent. Paint has a scratch or 2. Spare tire missing, but jack in place. A few pits in bumpers and parking lights. Asking a very fair $16K. I strongly recommend personal inspection and comments. Please email me @ connauto@sbcglobal.net for photos, as I don't know how to post them here. Call Frank at 203-788-1745 or 860)354-4461, and I will honestly answer any/all questions. Thank you AACA for the ad. Location: New Milford Connecticut 06776.

Edited by frank carangelo
address (see edit history)