keeping her in our thoughts

Guest 1930

Not sure why no-one bothered to post this over here but on the D.B club members site this was posted by Rick Brinker concerning Jack and Betty Carpenter..........

I was told this mourning that Betty has suffered a stoke and isn't doing well,keep her in your thoughts and prayers..............I wish them both nothing but the best and I do hope that maybe if we all can give them a moment of our thoughts and best wishes it will maybe help her toward a speedy recovery.

Joe Cozza, is there anything that D.B club members can do as a whole to let Jack know we are thinking of him in this time of difficulty. Must be something and Jack has given so much to the D.B community

Joe are any club-members ( Tommy Dodge ?)( maybe yourself ) going to the funeral. I would like someone to extend my deepest sympathies to Jack. I do not know if it is appropriate to send an e-mail. He prob has more on his mind than answering e-mails.

So are you going? Would you please do that for me if you are ?

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

Guest TommyDodge

It is quite a long way to North Carolina, so I would be unable to go to the funeral, however I will be sending Jack a sympathy card with a note in it