for sale1954 buick century 4 door 99% done!

i have a 1954 buick century that needs a new home. it has a 322 v8 engine, automatic trans. new wide whites. 2 yearold paint (dar green and silver 2 tone) interior is completely restored but still needs a headliner. runs and drives perfect and can be driven any where. new complete exaust, new brakes and front shocks. this car is 100% original other than the paint and interior restoration materials. if you know someone that loves buicks as much as me you can do them a favor if there looking to get into a historic veh. this one is very friendly. and very pleasent to look at. if you need to see any pics e-mail me at chelseas1@alltel.net and i will do my best to answer questions and send pictures. the price we are asking for this car is 5500.00 and if someone had to do what we did to this gem it would cost 3 times that. can be picked up in geneva ohio 44041 or driven home. also it is currently regestered with historic plates and has beed in 3 parades and 2 car shows and had no problem turning heads. finishing touches that need to be done are really not even noticable. thanks guys and have a great summer. cliff at chelseas. smile.gif" border="0