FS: 20th Anniversary $2000

Guest BJM

Kevin

Agreed. That's interesting you saw it several years ago. I guess I posted because of the rarity of the specific model but if I was going to buy a 79-85 I personally don't get caught up in "bubble" models and look for the best examples.

I find it interesting personally that the Riviera does not really lend itself to the "1 of" concept that has created such collectability out of many of the muscle cars and specialty vehicles.

I understand that 65 GS Rivieras, some Stage 1 GS Rivieras of the Boattail period and of course the 83-85 convertibles can be defined by limited production, however, overall, the Riviera experience is about ownership of any and ALL of the car generations.

I like that. I am not a fan of "Galen Govier" and "PHS" Pontiac Historical Society" affirmation that a car with dog dish hubcaps and pale green paint makes it more desirable then other cars of the same model better equipped.

Kind of a rant but an intreresting side note that here is a fairly rare model/application and no takers due to condition.