'72 GSX clone, possible trade?

NJVetteGuy

I have decided to go after the GS I wanted in the first place, a '67 model. I have a '72 GSX Clone, red/black stripes with a good running original 350 in right now and a 455 that goes with it. The 455 is a complete engine, I also have a pair of freshly re-done '71 GS big-valve heads and most of the parts to rebuild the engine. I have all accessory brackets, HEI distributor, points distributor, new .030 over pistons, new cam/lifters, new full engine gasket set and valley pan gasket, and much more. I also have some NOS parts and most of the parts to make the car perfect. The body looks decent, no rot but there are some small spots on the right 1/4 panel where it looks like some plastic work is coming through. The car is in central NJ for anyone that wants to see, I have a line on a nice '67 GS400 right now and don't want to miss out. Drop me an email at njvetteguy@aol.com and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.<P>Thanks,<BR>Artie

Im throwin no#s the car is mixed + macked with 71 to 72 parts the vinyl top is not right and pieces missing $3.500 whats the vin no# and how many miles, car looks nice, need more pics.<P>GSXPRESS@MSN.COM