59 ELECTRA OR INVICTA TRIM WANTED!!!

i'm looking for the side trim that was found on electra's and invictas. it is the shiny metal pieces found below the door and around the wheel wells. mine is a 4 door. also i'm looking for skirts for the car. if you can help me out at all... or direct me to someone with these parts please let me know. thanks.

Erkii, is that your '59 LeSabre sedan on Rolf Astrom's classicroad.com site? If so, it's a neat car and I wish you success in your restoration efforts.<P>The trim you're looking for was optionally available on LeSabres and standard on Invictas. The Electra rode a 3-inch longer wheelbase, so the rocker panel molding from an Electra will not interchange for the LeSabre and Invicta series cars. The LeSabre and Invicta series cars with the rocker panel molding also received the front wheel opening molding, but not a rear wheel opening molding.<P>One individual who occasionally posts notice of cars he's parting out recently indicated that he is parting a '59 LeSabre 4-door. It would be worthwhile to check whether that car has the optional trim and whether the pieces are still available. Try e-mailing to Sehrlick@greatbend.com<P>I also recommend that you join the Buick Club. The monthly publication frequently lists vendors around the country who are parting out Buicks of various makes and models.<P>I hope you find everything you need.<P>Brian Laurance, BCA #5168<BR>1959 Electra 4-door hardtop<BR>laurance@integrity.com

GOOD EVENING,<BR>I HAPPEN TO HAVE A SET OF FENDER SKIRTS FROM A 60 ELECTRA, THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITION,AS ARE THE SEALS. I AM NOT SURE IF THE 59 AND 60 HAD THE SAME WHEEL WELL CONFIGURATION, BUT MAY BE SOMEBODY COULD CONFIRM THIS. I WILL NOT BE USING THEM ON MY CARS, SO THEY ARE AVAILABLE.<BR>E-MAIL WWSMLOB1@CEDAR-RAPIDS.NET IF YOU CAN USE THEM.<BR>MARK LOB<BR>BCA #26601<BR>1960 ELECTRA 225<BR>1960 ELECTRA<BR>1978 75TH ANNIVERSARY RIVIERA<BR>1968 T-BIRD

i would be interested in the skirts, but i don't know if they are the same size for a 1959 lesabre as a 1960 electra. does anyone know? if they will fit then i'll take them... but i'm just not sure.<BR>Erik Carvotta<BR>erkii@yahoo.com<BR>1959 Buick Lesabre 4 door sedan