CHEAP !! I can do Repoduction Casting's

Guest lwk442

Hi,

I have a small casting foundry and remake almost any part on your car you need! All you have to do is have some kind of sample for me to work from.

I do this for the fun of keeping old car's ALIVE. I will not break the bank making a part for you! Let's talk and see what I can do for your old car!

any MAKE/ MDL

American Cyrogenic's and repoduction CASTING'S

lwk442@aol.com For reply/quote please use my work email and headder repo casting's

:) LARRY

Guest rsd9699

What types of metals can you cast in? Can you make a thin wall casting thicker? Do any machining to make a casting usable?

As an example - a vacuum operated wiper motor - it is pot metal or aluminum - can you make the case thicker to the outside and still use the internal parts with no modifications?

Ron

Hi,

I do all my repoduction casting in this no bake process. Which is like it combines a plastic resine and the mold ( form ) becomes as hard as a rock. And I can carve out extra material for you and I have a buddy that does 1 off machining he may be able to help us. And the main

Alloy ( metral ) I pour is high grade alum. send me some pic's to lwk442@aol.com

but I am sure I can make your wiper box a little thicker. I can add the stock to the out side

if their is clearence issues. But I can do almost anything you want it just's takes a little thinking on my part. Hope I can help!

Larry lwk442@aol.com

Guest rsd9699

Is alumium your only metal?

I am looking for parts that can be cast in brass and copper such as fan hubs and water pump impellers and the list goes on and on.

I am sure that there are others looking for diacast and cast iron for a lot of the little things that are endounters with cars made over the last 100 years.

How do you resolve the issues with flash?

What about having stuff plated after the casting?

Ron

• 1 year later...
Guest vacabill
Hi,

I have a small casting foundry and remake almost any part on your car you need! All you have to do is have some kind of sample for me to work from.

I do this for the fun of keeping old car's ALIVE. I will not break the bank making a part for you! Let's talk and see what I can do for your old car!

any MAKE/ MDL

American Cyrogenic's and repoduction CASTING'S

lwk442@aol.com For reply/quote please use my work email and headder repo casting's

:) LARRY

Does anyone know if this member is still around and still does castings, emailed and no repsonse

Edited by vacabill (see edit history)

Guest vacabill

Thanks to another member, he contacted me and still does it,,,,this is the reason, i have a factory trunk that came with the car and was missing parts, didnt know what it was, until i saw one on the internet, the center ornament resembles the chrome on the fender and he said he can make it

post-90926-143141839485_thumb.jpg

post-90926-143141839481_thumb.jpg

post-90926-14314183949_thumb.jpg

Edited by vacabill (see edit history)