'87 and '88 LeSabre T-types for sale

adoldfield

I have two nice LeSabre T-types for sale. Both are rust free and excellent inside and out. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.<BR>'87 is burgundy, has 66K miles and is nicely equipped, even with Vista Vent sunroof. I am the second owner and have much original paperwork. No rust, mint interior, power windows, tilt, AC, AM/FM cassette Concert Sound stereo, Grand National style interior with gray/black cloth buckets, console, etc. It will be listed in the Bugle next month.<BR>$5000.<BR>The '88 is white with fresh, flawless white paint. I brought it home from Florida. High miles (157K) but looks and drives like 100,000 less than that. Loaded. Great interior except for a crack in the trim plate on the dash and a discrete screw on door panel. This one has an excellent chin spoiler, and a very good rear deck lid spoiler. If you know these cars, you know the rear spoilers tend to bubble a bit - this one is just starting - still looks very good. Asking $4500 because the car is so strong.<BR>I have too many Buicks and need the room.<BR>Phone 319-377-6282; e-mail adoldfield@aol.com<BR>Alan Oldfield<BR>BCA #15140