28-32 Packard Parts in Hershey

Truck is all loaded and ready to go. I will be located in C3L17 through 25.

I don’t have an accurate inventory of what I have (some years / models are unknown). We know the bulk of my parts were from 28-32 (some were older, some were newer) Here is an idea of some of the things :

2 Shutters, Radio, 4 drums - Real nice condition, 1 Set of Sidemount Arms, Luggage Rack (29-31), Luggage Rack Arms, 2 Sidemount hub covers, 2 Lightbars, 1 Bijur Pump or Tank, Some bumpers, Stone Guards for 31 and one for a 32, Trunk Lid, 1 Disk wheel and trim ring, 3 sets of hoods, 4 19 inch Packard Wire Wheels and rings, 2 19 inch Wire Wheels and rings (not sure what they go to), 4 Rear Doors (believe most of the guts are still present aswell as trim panel), 1 Front Door, Steering Column with wheel, Steering Wheel, Horn, Toolbox, Air Cleaner, Distributor Caps, Radiator Inlet Covers, Parking Brake Handle Parts, Headlamps (Probably 4 or 5 sets), Gas Tank Cover, 2 Tail light trim bezels, Jack Parts, Fan Blade, Running Board Moldings, 13 Various Fenders - 1 is def a NOS (still has the paper), 2 others are tagged NOS but may be early take offs

<O:p</O:p

A video walkthrough can be seen at

I will be out there Tuesday afternoon and will be there until Friday pm.

• 4 months later...

Hi Scalptrader. The stone guards have been sold. I believe someone bought the toolbox as well (I'm in Florida for the next 7 weeks so I'm not home to check). I do still have the radio but I don't think there is a head unit for it. I believe it is just a large box. You could probably see it in the video I have with all the parts remaining. It can be seen here

. I'm looking to sell everything as a whole lot now. Thanks!

• 1 year later...