70-72 GS parts. All must go!!!!!!

70 455 engine (stuck from rust) Rebuilt turbo 400, 2000 stall, 350 motor, 350 trans,. GS hoods, skylark hood. Bucket seats, bench with armrest,70 GS grill, rocker moldings,consoles (auto and stick) 72 GS stage 1 car (rough-but has rear end with sway-bar and paperwork) other peices and parts. 1970 GS 455 4 Speed Car, body off frame restoration. Blue with white vinyle top. White bucket seats, 4 new tires P 205 75 15 front P 255 60 15 rear factory ralley wheels. Front disk, rear drum. 3.55 gears auburn limited slip dif. Needs a little work to complete, but have all parts. Car runs real strong. Engine is 30 over speed-pro pistons, seal power rings, arp rod bolts, TA billet flywheel. rotating assy. balanced, miloden true roller, HV oil pump,oil squirter on dist. gear, rear by-pass line. Heads are bowl ported and gasket matched, stage 1 springs, Postons intake, 750 holley, alm. valve covers, chrome headers, GS 118 cam. I have lost all interest in Buicks so all must go. Contact me at hwy5autobody@cs.com or Call Mark @501 941-5123 anytime Thanks

I need chrome trim around '70 GS grill and the front trim piece on the hood. 16" long style armrests, in brown. Thanks...............ward

TO BIG BLOCK 455 I have the grill side pieces, but the bottom piece is a little rough,. I have the Brown armrests. I have a 71and 72 GS hood chrome and 70 skylark hood chrome. I have a skylark hood chrome on my 70 GS. I have a 70 GS hood chrome thats broke in two I'd throw in if you thank you can make it work

I have a hood, with the vents. It has some damage on the front. It is fixable I'd take $250.00 for it. I have a console, shifter, and new cable. Its nice I'd take $275.00 for it.

Is the carrier for sale seperate, and is it for chevy 12 bolt posi, and in good cond. I have 355 gears, I need a carrier so I can put it together, must be in good working cond. thanks.<P> GSXPRESS@MSN.COM

Its a 10 bolt, Come on fellas buy some of this stuff. I'd do some trading. I need some ladder bars and coil over shocks to fit my 76 Camaro. I need some Hooker Super Comps for 70 -81 BBC Camaro. I've also got an 800 Holley Double pumper spread bore, 650 Holley dp. A new 10 HP 3 phrase 120 Gal. Air Compresser. 83 Chevy Dually, 454 Auto, new seat, carpet, weather strips, belt moldings. 2 8.5" Centerlines. 4 14" Painted Buick Ralley Wheels with like new 60 series tires. 1 crack free dash pad 70-72 GS Brown

I'm looking for 4 spd console parts. Do you have the upper and lower shift boot bezels? How about a Shift lever? Anything else related? Thanks

I am in need of two (2) items for my '72 Gran Sport:<P>1) Driver side roof rail corner mldg (the short one that makes the turn from the windshield post to along the roof line), and<P>2) Front hood mldg (complete w/nuts if possible).<P>Can you assist me or direct me on either of these issues?<P>deh01@mindspring.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for big block buick frame mounts for a 71 Skylark any help would be appreciated (724)339 4474

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for parts for my 71 GS what is the color and price of the bench seat with armrest? Do you have a Grille? I need frt fenders and drivers door also. E-mail me with price and availability. t62699m@aol.com

NEED HELP!!! looking for 1970 gs grille and chrome pieces and a 3 spoke gs wheel (black). Please respond. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...