1954-1957 Ford Restoration Shop

Guest Showcaserestorations

First off the staff and crew at Showcase Restorations would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post. We are a Ohio based shop that does nothing but 100% AACA, Crown Victoria Assocation Judge Class Restorations and service to your 1954-1957 Fords. If you are looking for a Restoration Shop look no farther. We are your number one choice for your next Complete Frame Off Concours Restoration or service on your Mid-Fiftys Fords. In the winter of 2011 we will be moving into our new shop which features a 48,000 Sq Ft Shop along with a 5,000 Sq Ft Showroom where we will be able to Sell you Mid-Fiftys Fords along with have them on Display after you Show Car is complete. If you would like us to do anything to your Mid-Fiftys Ford this is the time as winter is coming. What better then to have your car Restored or Serviced over the winter and have it a Feature Car in our showroom or to have your car for Display For Sale in our showroom. If you have any questions feel free to call me anytime at 567-241-6609 or email me at Showcaserestorations.oh@gmail.com.... We look foward in talking to you soon

We also have many 55-56 Ford Crown Victoria Steel Tops & Glass Tops & Sunliner Convertibles that could be restoration projects that we can restore for you into a full numbers correct concours car... contact me for details...