64 Sportwagon parts needed

I am still looking for some interior parts for my 64 (1964-67 will work) Sportwagon. Specifically, I need the two headliner "caps" that bridge the front headliner from the back one. I need one or possibly both metal "slats" that go between the vista glass and side windows along with the plastic strips that tuck the rear headliner in along the sides. I also need the rearmost chrome(?) trim for the headliner and the drivers side rear chrome post. thanks for any help, Greg

Greg,<BR>Don't know how soon you need this stuff, but I'll be happy to talk with you about which parts I may have for your car. I have (3) 65 Sportwagons, and have been collecting parts to eventually fix my daily driver. So naturally I have some extra parts, but have found these cars to be quite complex, many parts relating to the cargo area are very difficult to locate.... and they all have the same problems due to the original "poor" design. You may email, but it’s probably a good idea to talk on the phone to be sure we are on the same page.