Dual Quad Setup For Sale

Ron Luchene

I acquired a dual quad setup locally and will be listing it on ebay soon. I wanted to check and see if there was any interest here prior to listing it. While I'm tempted to install this on my '65, after much thought I have decided to sell and use the proceeds to fund the project. It will keep my wife happy as well!

The guy I bought it from stated that they found the setup wrapped in plastic in his grandfathers garage after he passed away. His grandfather owned a GS in the 60's and 70's and he is not positive when his grandfather removed the dual quads.

Everything operates freely and is in "as found" condition. The dual quad linkage is missing. Numbers are as follows:

Manifold: 1370316

Carbs: 3925SA & 3645SB

I believe this is numbers matching for 1965. Let me know if I'm mistaken. A similar setup sold last week on ebay for $1785. It was complete with the linkage and fuel lines but one of the carbs had a different number. Not sure how much this affects the value of my setup positively or negatively.

Sorry about the quality of the photos. I can send higher quality photos when I get home on Thursday. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks - Ron

post-55565-143138652208_thumb.jpg

post-55565-143138652217_thumb.jpg

post-55565-143138652226_thumb.jpg