Looking for '65 LeSabre 2-door

landrover67

Hi all,<P>I'm posting another message in the hopes that someone knows of its whereabouts.<P>About 10 years ago, my family sold my grandfather's 65 LeSabre two-door. It had around 42,000 miles and we sold it for only $300 (no one wanted it, and I didn't have my license). As is the case, the car was in fine condition, no rust or anything. Well, now we want to try to find it again.<P>I should mention that this car, up until 1997, was in Connecticut. I don't know if it still is today. The VIN number is 454375Y143126. It is a two-door, and the color is green (I don't know if it's been changed). My grandfather owned it from new until around 1992. The last known owner that I know of was an Angelo Troce who lived in Hartford, this was in 1997, and at that time it had 45,000 miles. <P>I would be greatly indebted to anyone who can help me find this car...it means a lot to me and to my family. Thanks for any help you can give...please reply here or email me at fustogrande@yahoo.com Thank you!!<P>-brian