dash emblem for 72 Skylark GS 350

Guest Steven Moyano

Guest Steven Moyano

I have a what looks to be a replacement dash on a 72 Skylark 350 with a 7/16 x 5.5 inch rectangular space above the glove box and would like to buy the emblem that went there.

Thanks!

Guest Steven Moyano

Thanks very much Bill. I would like to buy the emblem. What is the price and do you use Pay Pal? I do not have an account but my wife does.

Guest Steven Moyano

Thanks very much 41specialman. I will buy it. How much would you like for shipping and do you prefer paypal for payment?

Steve I should of mentioned I have a bit of 70 gs parts that were to go on my 70 stage 1 till my jackass father moved it and I could not get it and it is now trashed and was a nice piece of history and is history now. I got 3 nos gm grills new in box hood grills couple air cleaners bell housing and 4 speed that was to go in my 71 convt that same thing happened to. 3 sets of stage 1 heads and more i'm sure if you know of anyone looking let me know thanks again Jeff

Guest Steven Moyano

Thanks Jeff. I will refer people to you if I hear anything. Dads can sometimes mess up and a 70 stage 1 is a great car.

Steve I should of mentioned I have a bit of 70 gs parts that were to go on my 70 stage 1 till my jackass father moved it and I could not get it and it is now trashed and was a nice piece of history and is history now. I got 3 nos gm grills new in box hood grills couple air cleaners bell housing and 4 speed that was to go in my 71 convt that same thing happened to. 3 sets of stage 1 heads and more i'm sure if you know of anyone looking let me know thanks again Jeff

Jeff,

How much for the 70 GS grille NOS,

Thanks

Bill