Jump to content

Watson Stabilizer--gone limp

Guest Industrialdeere

Recommended Posts

Guest Industrialdeere

Two of my Watson Stabilizer's for my 1926 AA touring car have broken belts.

Does anyone know of anyone that sells parts for these "shock absorbers" or for that matter anyone who repairs them? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...