Looking for some things for a 64 Riviera

Heya...anyone know where i can find..<P>The black vinyl kit(like the interior wood kit)<BR>New front and rear dash<BR>Black Riviera logo floor mats<BR>Was there an arm rest in the center of the back seat? if so, where can i find that.<BR>The plate that has the courtesy light attached to it (mine is all rusty can't read courtesy light anymore)

Atlanta Buick Specialties will have Riviera Logo Floor mats (the R and the script) by March 1. These are not your ordinary mats that resemble the old loop pile carpeting. These are HIGH QUALITY show mats. Our man. makes them for Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Jaguar, etc. They have a wound edge to them. We have pictures of the ones for the Turbo Trans Ams we can email. Just send your request to atlantabuick@yahoo.com

CLARKS CORVAIR HAS COMPLETE VINYL OR LEATHER INTERIOR SETS.THEY HAVE REAR DASH ALSO MADE OUT OF FIBERGLASS NO MORE WARPAGE.THEY HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS.CLARKSCORVAIR.COM CANT REMEMBER PHONE # . THE FRONT DASH YOU CAN GET USED FROM CARS INC IF THEY STILL HAVE ONE AVAILIBLE FOR ABOUT $185. REAR ARMREST IS AVAILIBLE USED FROM $150.-$180. SEND LARRY DAISEY AN E-MAIL AT RIVIERA60S@AOL.COM. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THE ARMREST IF HE DOES'NT ALLREADY HAVE ONE.FLOOR MATS ORIGINAL RUBBER WITH TRISHIELD LOGO AT CARS <A HREF="http://WWW.OLDBUICKPARTS.COM" TARGET=_blank>WWW.OLDBUICKPARTS.COM</A> GOOD LUCK

Thanks so much for your help. If anyone has any more suggestions, i would appreciate them smile.gif" border="0<P>Let me talk a little about the interior. I am not looking for the seat and door vinyl. What i am looking for is the black trim that goes around the radio, shifter, the lid compartment behind the shifter..etc..I always see wood kits for that, was curious they had others.<P>Thanks much!!