FOR SALE-4-16x8 Weld Pro stars with Z-Rated tires

These are four 16x8 Weld Pro stars,with 4 1/2" Backspace for Chevelle,camaro,firebird,skylark,cutlass,monte carlo and so on,the tires are Bridgestone Z-rated Potenza RE730`s 245-50-16`s,the wheels and tires were bought from me about 6 months ago,theyt are currently on my car but car is garaged at all timesthe rims and tires are in like brand new condition,the reason i am selling them is cause i am switching to a 13" front disc brake and it requires a 17" rim and tire so these are useless to me now,i bought the rims for $180.00 each including the lugs and center caps,and i bought tires for $125.00 each,so its over $1,200 in rims and tires,i am selling them for $1,000,i have 2 pics 1 of the front and 1 of the back rim and tires,but all four are in brand new shape,they are sold as is,will accept personal check but buyer will have to wait for the check to clear before i ship out the rims and tires,shipping shouldnt be no more than $50.00,if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.<P>Thank you<BR>George