WTB: Fresh Air Door for 72 Sky Convt with A/C. Also need Temp Bezel for Dash.

surfkurf

I'm looking for the "fresh air" door that mounts under the Right side of the dash for a 72 Skylark with A/C. I have a picture of the part if you want to confirm.<P>Also need the face plate for the Temp Controls for the same A/C car. It should have an up/down Fan switch on the Left. A/C, Vent and Heater up/down switch on the Right. And the Slide Temp Switch in the middle. My car does not have Woodgrain. I think it was Black at one point. Sort of a greyish blob with no lettering now.<BR>Thanks<BR>Joe<p>[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: surfkurf's 72 Skylark Convertible ]

I have some of the underdash plastic pieces for 70-72 AC A body cars. Does this part have a number molded into it?<P>I also have a few temp control units, don't remember if I have a nice black one or not, will have to check when I get home from work tonight.

I'm not sure if it has numbers or not. I'd have to get over to the garage and check. Sort of hard to get to under the dash on the far right corner. I do have a photo of the cap that I can email to you tonight. It has 2 vacume lines coming out of the top.<P>Let me know what you find with the Black Temp bezel. <P>Thanks<BR>Joe