67 SKYLARK CONV. PARTS AND 65 401 NAILHEAD PARTS

I HAVE A 67 SKYLARK CONV, PARTS CAR THAT I PURCHASED TO TAKE THE PASSENGER SIDE QUARTER PANEL OFF OF,THE REST OF THE CAR IS MOSTLY THERE,SOMEONE HAD PUT A 65 401 NAILHEAD INTO I,THEY ALSO SLUNG AROD THROUGH THE BLOCK,AS FAR AS I CAN TELL THE REST OF THE MOTOR LOOKS OK. CONTACT ME FOR PARTS AVAILIBILITY AND PRICES AT DADINI@MSN.COM

DORT757 E MAIL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED,I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I AM GOING TO NEED OFF OF IT FOR MY 66. ROBIN COOK,IT APPEARS TO ME THAT THE ADAPTER PLATES FOR THE MOTOR MOUNTS ARE HOMEMADE,THEY ARE WELDED TO THE FRONT OF THE K-MEMBER.

What State are you in???????Im interested in what is left of the car when you are done with it i have three of them could use floor parts/the quarter panel thats left/and just what ever is left. Thanks ,,Mike

What State are you in???????Im interested in what is left of the car when you are done with it i have three of them could use floor parts/the quarter panel thats left/and just what ever is left. Thanks ,,Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Guest staged67gspwr

I need a driver side quarter and the bracket that holds the radio in the back of it?i tried to e-mail you but it wont let me.<P>Thank you<BR>George