1947 Studebaker Commander

Guest tjm138

Guest tjm138

I understand that this forum is only for years 1946 and older but my dad needs to get rid of this car. He will take $14K and had recepts for work that has been done to it up-to-date at $10k

Pictures are located here -> 1947 Studebaker Commander For Sale

"1947 Studebaker Commander. This is a true numbers matching unit ready for assembly, paint and upholstery. Suicide doors. All parts are included except front windshield, carpet, headliner, upholstery fabric and tires. Zero miles on rebuilt motor and transmission. New pistons and re-surfaced crank. New carburetor. New glass. All bright work done. Hub caps are original. All new wiring, rubber and fender beading. All body work completed. Suspension completely rebuilt. Original single exhaust and rear end. Everything else has been rebuilt, restored or is new. Electronic ignition and vintage a/c. original factory am radio and working clock. Lots of time and money spent. "

Any info you all can give me on trying to sell this car would be good

Thx

TJ

There's always Ebay. A finished vehicle may sell at a break even point. Unfortunately, in its unfinished condition your dad will more than likely take a loss. Just a hard fact.

If you want feedback from the post-war Studebaker crowd post your query here:

Studebaker Drivers Club Forum