1925 big six duplex roadster EQ

Guest olcrow

Guest olcrow

on page 161 of the book: STUDEBAKER the complete story is a photo like the car that i am selling: overall the car is very nice, engine holds 4/5 lbs when hot, interior is like new (no window curtains) the radiator has been cleaned (car was stored for a number of years) water pump rebuilt, generator replaced, head surfaced, new head studs installed, car runs drives really well,i have found NO rust/rot anywhere on the body or frame, from what i could gather while at the swap meet in york this year, the car could be one of only a few that is driven daily??? question? photo's of any area of concern that you may have will be sent via e mail. 18K$ serious offers. bjcannon@nefcom.net 904 613 5522 before 9pm est

26rdstrspec6forumasc.jpg?t=1301896341

The model EQ was a Special Six. The Big 6 was a model EP. While the Duplex roadster bodies have a similar look the Special 6 had a distinctive sharp edge on the sides of the hood and the radiator was somewhat similar to the Buick or Packard of that era (though much more attractive of course). This feature is shown in the photo above of the full sized car. The Big Six on the other hand had a rounded radiator shell similar to the pedal car in the foreground. The Big Six was on a longer wheelbase and had a 354 cubic inch engine to 289 for the Special Six. You should probably establish for certain which you have prior to running an ad.

Guest olcrow

i am so sorry for the error: the car that i have is in fact a special six EQ. guess i wasn't as smart as i thought i was