RADIO TUBES, DIAL LAMPS, VIBRATORS

Guest radioman1490

Guest radioman1490

HELLO EVERYONE!

I CAN PROVIDE MOST NUMBER AUTOMOBILE RADIO TUBES FOR YOUR SETS IN ORIGINAL NEW OLD STOCK CONDITION.

MUST SELL OFF MY PRIVATE COLLECTION FOR SOME NEEDED CASH.

JUST SEND WANTS AND ALL WILL BE REPLIED. GUARENTEED TUBES AND GREAT PRICES!

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU THE FACTORY BRAND REPLACEMENT WHERE AVAILABLE.

tHANKS!!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest mortsciguy

Radioman,

May or may not have need for parts. Perhaps you can give me a little guidance. I have a 1964 Olds Starfire with a Wonderbar AM radio, that also has the reverb option. The reverb does not work. I have not attempted any diagnostic work, but thought you might point me in the right direction. Any ideas on how to start?

Kelly Martin

Edited by mortsciguy
misspelled word (see edit history)

Guest radioman1490

Kelly,

Thanks for sending. You make me sweat and drool when the word Starfire is mentioned!!. I am the President o the Oldsmobile Club of Americe for the states of Pa. and Maryland and an avid Olds owner and collector myself!

I wish I could give you a quick and easy tip to get it going but with 50 year old electronics there is no such monster. I do not know if you have any electronic background but will assume so.

First you need to see if you have power entering the re verb unit which is connected to the radio harness. Yellow or red is usually the color of the power wire and also as important is the unit getting a good ground (black wire). I offer anyone the option of sending me their set for a free check and will give an estimate on repairs before doing so. Shipping both ways is at the owners cost.

I am sure I can get it back to snuff and let me know how the power and ground check comes out.

Thanks,

Richie