1956 Chevy Bel Air

Guest Irv D

Guest Irv D

post-72405-14313911174_thumb.jpgPRICE REDUCTION - (was asking $12,600_ - NOW $10,800 or Best Offer !! '56 Chevy Bel Air, 4-door. 2001 frame-up restoration at 64K miles, now has 67+K miles on rebuilt 265/225 v-8 with powerpack & 4bbl carb. Also, rebuilt powerglide transmission, new brakes, complete suspension, exhaust, gas tank, fuel pump, motor mounts and more. Repaint done in original Sierra Gold & Adobe White (not perfect - 20 footer), with all new correct interior (seats,carpet,headliner & doorpanels) in matching colors. Starts, drives, stops exactly as it should. Not a show car, but great for daily driver - cruise-ins and fun family outings, that really turns heads !! Correct vintage AM Chevy radio goes with car, but not installed. Nice, solid true survivor. Asking $10,800 which is well below AVG RETAIL of $15,625. Car spent most of its life in Missouri. It is one of several private cars in collection I am selling. Car is in Glens Falls, NY.

Contact: Irv DeMatties (deelin@roadrunner.com) or phone: (518) 792-6830

Edited by Irv D
new pics - lowered price (see edit history)

Guest Irv D

Thanks for looking & the compliment. Hate to get rid of my cars, but at least 4 have to go. Had a knee replacement done 2+ years ago & has to be done all over again. Can't devote the time I used to. If you know of anyone looking for a nice Chevy - I have one!......Irv

Guest Irv D

LOWERING PRICE - was asking $13,200 (avg retail is $14,875) NEW PRICE - 12,600 This is a nice car & will soon be advertised on Internet & Locally. Well worth the money.

deelin@roadrunner.com or call (518) 792-6830 if interested

• 1 year later...
Guest Irv D

Kurt -

Yes, the 56 Chevrolet is still for sale. Please see my e.mail to you. Also, you may wish to discuss by phone. If so, call (518) 792-6830 with any questions you may have. If no answer, leave a message - I will call you back in a reasonable time. Thanks for your interest.

Irv D