'67 Olds " Spring Specials" ?

Guest fmbjogger

Guest my3buicks

That Olds is striking ! ! - Buick offered probably the same color combo in 67 on their Skylark & GS coupes/Convertibles with bucket seats. I always said if I could order a new 67 Buick it would be a loaded Skylark Convertible in Ivory (Creamy Yellow) with the Yellow Interior. An Ivory soft top was available but I would have probably opted for white for a little contrast.

Again - beautiful!!!

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

Guest fmbjogger

Right back at ya, "my3buicks". Stunning Centurians ! You know I'd kill for your beautiful orange 72. I love it. You know where to come if/when you're ready to sell ! I have a Buick fever also. Here's my " Glacier Blue" 75.

post-70980-143138455533_thumb.jpg

Guest my3buicks

Beautiful 75, I was going to say that was one of my top 2 favorite colors for 75, looking over your gallery, I see you have an Olds in my other favorite 75 color.

I finally got around to adding a few more shots of the 72 on my gallery

Guest fmbjogger

Ugh !.....I surrender. Those pics are stunning. Orange Centurian looks as good going as coming. And what a gorgeous interior. The 8 track holder (?) compliments the instrument panel perfectly. I noticed the PA plate. I'm in Philly. When show season starts I MUST get a first-hand look at your beautiful Buick. Wow ! It's a pleasure to see the pics.

Guest fmbjogger

Well, I'm at Carlisle and Hershey every year so we should just say " Hi" if you get that far east. I did buy a 76 Eldo convert a couple of years ago in Butler, near you. You certainly have good taste in cars.