89, 16 valve is sold.

Guest MB91560

Guest MB91560

I would like to thank everyone that has showed interests in the 16 valves TC. As of today I have received a gentlemen's agreement to purchase the car. So at this time I would like to let everyone know that it appears to be sold.

Thanks to everyone, Bob

Guest MB91560

Hi Alan, well it's been a while since I have heard from you .I hope you and your family is well therein sunny California. The last three days Tinker Field Air Force Base is been closed because of the blizzard ,snow storm we had here. I may get to go back to work on Friday.

Alan, the person in Seattle told me he would buy the 16 valve car. Said that he owns one 16 valve and one 8 valve TC. I believe it is most likely he will choose to use this car as a parts car.

I have never sold a car on the Internet before and I hope the deal goes okay. I believe that me and this man have a gentleman's agreement. I have had several other AACA members contact mean about the 90 model. And I hope everything goes well and it find a good home or put it away so the elements will not slowly destroyed this car. Many years ago when I first started messing with Chrysler's. I would come across a really nice car and inquire about purchasing it. And would get a big grandiose story about how the person that owned it was going to restore or fix it up like new. But I would go buy every once in awhile to check and see if they had changed their mine,of courses has times whent no the car would sit there and slowly disintegrate and in some cases be hauled across the scales and be crushed. I always said to myself that I would never let myself do that to a nice car that I had in my possession. So my objective in selling these two cars is so they can be utilized in keeping these neat little cars from being slowly destroyed.

My plan is to stay active in this forum and maybe someday I will get the opportunity to buy and own and in my garage another TC.

As always and in the future I thank you and all the members on this forum. Bob

Edited by MB91560 (see edit history)