Schacht Auto`s info

Guest Model T Monte

Guest Model T Monte

Hi guys, I just signed up on here and am looking for some info on my Schacht. I have what I believe to be a 1906 Schacht horseless. I`m curious as to where I mite look for the serial #`s, And just about any info I can find on this auto. I inheirited this from an Uncle of mine who was another car collector. I have a small collection of T`s an A`s of which I have 4 which are drivers, the rest are waiting on my attention and my funds. The Schacht was bought out of a museum some years ago in Kansas. I now have it in my posession in Okla. Finding the facts and history of these auto`s has been limited due to my knowledge of where to look. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Monte Andrews

An automobile museum in Sarasota, Florida had a 1906 Schacht in 2007. One side was restored and one side was left original. Too bad Florida and Oklahoma are so far apart. I think Schacht built more trucks than cars. The cars were only built until 1913 but trucks were built until sometime in the 1930's.

Edited by john2dameron
added info (see edit history)