Lead: 1963 Electra 225 Riviera Sedan For Sale

Centurion

I have been approached by a Boeing employee in the Seattle area who is losing his job due to layoffs at the company's wide-body jetliner assembly plant. He needs to sell his 1963 Electra 225 Riviera Sedan (Model 4829). This car is the 6-window 4-door pillarless hardtop style that was Buick's top-of-the-line 4-door model at the time.<P>The car is available for $2,000 or best offer. I have not seen the car personally, but the photos show a nice, straight, clean original car. I can e-mail photos if you are interested.<P>The car has 93,000 original miles and is finished in the medium blue metallic with white roof. It has new tires and a newly rebuilt carburetor. The radio and all interior electrical items work, and the car has no leaks in the trunk or interior. The blue broadcloth interior does have a split seam in the driver's seating area.<P>My initial impression is that this would be a nice tour car for someone looking to get into our hobby and unable to spend a lot of money. The seller's name is: Joe W. Hill and he can be reached at 253-639-0320. The car is located near Seattle in Kent, Washington.<P>If you would like to see photos, you may e-mail me at: laurance@integrity.com