The NICEST 1971 Buick estate wagon anywhere

I am selling my 1971 Buick Estate Wagon. I am the second owner and this car is perfect. It has every possible option and they all work. The tail gate and rear window disappear with the touch of a switch on the dash or the the turn of a key at the rear. The 455 4-barrell runs like a champ and was overhauled just 30,000 miles ago and was upgraded with HEI ignition, stainless steel valves and an upgraded RV camshaft for lots of towing power. It's rated at 13,000 lbs. CGVW and has a posi-trac rear diff with low 3:42 gears. It will pull stumps!!! Gold with a white top and a tan interior that is PERFECT. If you want to have seven of your best friends ride in style, this is the car for you as the third rear seat folds flat and is very comfortable. Why mess with a mini-van when you can carry your load and passengers with flair. Give me an Email if you have $4,400 and the desire to have a one of a kind car.<BR>I HAVE DIGITAL PICTURES AVAILABLE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!!!!<P>[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: garyb ]<p>[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: garyb ]

Guest 70 Electra

Is this the wagon that was sold at the Jackson-Barrett (or is it Barrett-Jackson) auction in Scottsdale this past January? I can't remember if it was a 71 or 72, but the "gold with white top" sounds familiar.<P>If it is the same car, I seem to recall it sold for a surprisingly low amount (wasn't it under $3000??). I say "surprisingly low" because it LOOKED superb in the pix, and there was a fella on this site that later said he'd seen it in person and it was very nice.<P>If it's the same car, I guess I gotta ask: so why are you selling?

Guest 70 Electra

Gary contacted me directly and confirmed this IS the same car I mentioned. Sure wish I could stand to have another car, as this one looks sharp! smile.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

While my bidding "deal" was interesting, I found a lot of people that wanted the Buick wagon but could not come up with the amount they bid or wanted to give me other car in trade. I am done with that mess and am looking for someone that wants this great car and has $4,400. If that's you, please email me and I'll send you pictures, more details or whatever you need to make up your mind that this is THE wagon for you. My email address is bretzg@email.msn.com and thanks again to all the people that responded to this ad and the kind commments regarding the wagon.<p>[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: garyb ]

• 4 weeks later...

The price on the 1971 Buick Estate wagon is $4,400 firm and it is worth every dime of that. If you need pictures or more details, please email me at bretzg@email.msn.com and I'll get right back to you.<p>[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: garyb ]

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my 1971 Buick Estate wagon today to a gentleman in Kansas who will appreciate it as much as I did. Thanks again to all for the unbelievable response, the great facts and the killer comments I got about the wagon.