NOS for 1966 Electra et al.

Guest gearhead1966

Guest gearhead1966

New member owns 1966 Electra Std. 4 Dr Hdtp Mdl 48269, WTB NOS parts listed but if you have NOS parts for this car and don’t mind, I’d love to hear from you. WTB: GP 8.855 4914916 (a/c - heater blower motor; this number or part is also found on 1963 44-46-47-4800 models with a/c, and ‘64-‘70 buicks with a/t, a/c; GP 0.027 1377840 (motor mounts, NB the number may be the same, but the mounts in question only fit the ‘66 Wildcat and ‘66 Electra, I have pix to prove); GP 12.116 4227349 (molding on top of Rr or Lr of Rr Qtr panel); NOS weatherstripping for windows and doors (too many part #’s to list, but I have them)

NOS weatherstripping would probably be in poor shape. You'll want to check out Metro Moulded Parts Inc. Automotive Weatherstrip and Rubber Parts and / or www.steelerubber.com - Automotive rubber parts and weatherstripping for restoration cars, trucks and street rods.. They are also your best bet for motor mounts, although some are exchange only.

If you decide used parts are acceptable, contact Wheatbelt Buick, a Buick only wrecker.