65 buick GS for sale

i am posting this for a friend of mine. it is a original 3 spd. on the floor, midnight aqua car with tan interior. it came from the factory i believe he said with a 3:55 posi rearend. he has talked to the original owner on this car and got the information on this being a special ordered car. it is not a matching numbers car, but he does have the correct dated motor for it. if interested then drop me an email at bigdaddyandsir@yahoo.com. thanks

i will be getting the information from the owner. he sais so far that this car is a special ordered car. he has all the information from the original owner. the car doesn't have the matching motor but does have the correct dated LR coded motor for it. also the car was a factory 3 spd on the floor. the color was midnight aqua with the saddlewood interior. not a factory option from buick. also was ordered with no ac but had been ordered with the 3:55 posi rearend. i am not sure of what the price is, but will be getting everything. drop me an email at bigdaddyandsir@yahoo.com and i will send you the pictures. thanks