Need a grease monkey?

Guest Anson

Anyone in or around North Florida that needs or could use an assistant? I am disabled and really bored and would love to hang out and help someone work on there car. I'm very mechanical I know a thing or two about engines transmissions suspension brakes electrical. Not a painter but wouldn't mind helpin do some body work. Would really love to work on some classics or antiques but I'm very familiar with high horsepower engines so if you need help with that that's ok too.

You'll need to be fairly close I can't afford to drive very far. Since I'm home all the time I'm always available. Work for free or for food :D I don't really drink and I don't smoke but if you do that's ok with me. I'm only 33 but feel 50 have a good sense of humor and am easy to get along with. I don't have to much for tools anymore since someone ran off with nearly $100,000 worth of em and my 2 blazers 2 camaro's and my 442. Along with 4 engines worth well over $50,000.

Anyway's if ya need a hand with your project and your anywhere near the Lakecity Gainesville area send me a pm or email. I live in Fort White so I can go many directions.