For Sale 1969 Riviera Gran Sport >>>>>>>>>>>>

1969 Buick Riviera Gran Sport. This is a complete running and driving car with a 1999 inspection sticker. I have the original window sticker, Protecto Plate and the Original bill of sale that cost about $6500. in 1969. Was bought from the original owner with under 100k miles. Loaded with options including Hideaway headlights, Bucket seats with a really sharp Console, Power drivers seat with a Reclining passenger seat including headrests, Gorgeous Dash pad and instrumentation is in Unbelievable condition, AM/FM radio with a Power Antenna that still works, A/C works but could use some charge, PS, PB working well, Power windows that need some wires repaired inside the drivers door, Tilt Wheel, 5 Original GS rims in great condition but no center caps, Original Floor Mats are still in the car, Original GS trim all around car, Posi rear, Nice Windshield and Tinted Glass. The Body is Really Really Straight. It does have some rust spots in the usual places. The trunk and floor pans seem to be solid. I am asking $2800. For the car and shipping is the buyer's responsibility. Lots of Pictures can be seen at: <A HREF="http://edit.photos.yahoo.com/bc/carbike1/lst?.dir=/My+Photos" TARGET=_blank>http://edit.photos.yahoo.com/bc/carbike1/lst?.dir=/My+Photos</A> Just copy and paste or click on the link. Any Questions will be gladly answered by email or just call me in South Jersey at (856) 468-6249 Thanks, Ron

Question.....is the rear decklid the correct one ? Something looks kinda funny from the photos where the decklid comes down to the rear bumper..... I'm not trying to point out flaws...just I may be interested and was curious......

All I know is that the window sticker says it has a "Performance axle w/ Positive Traction Differential and Heavy duty Suspension, front and rear. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0