1935 or 1936 international truck grill

Guest 35int

I am looking for a grill/radiator shell for my 1935 international. I am having trouble finding one in my area. Please help me out. It does not need to be perfect. If possible though I would be interested in a radiator also. thank you. My name is Justin best way to reach me is eamil jford11L@hotmail.com

Guest 1hooligan

Jason it would be helpful if you said what area you are in. I have an original "honeycomb" radiator, that would be easy to restore. price $50 in arizona. Have you checked ebay? Many of the body parts are interchangable with chevrolet in 35 Not grill shell.

Oh yes I am in Northern California. I did not realize that the radiators were interchangable. this will help me out. I just got the truck and have not done a ton of reaseach on them yet. that is why when i found this site the other day i was very impressed with the knowlege of the members. thank you for your help. i do know that the radiator shell is going to be the hard item to find. i am going to a swap meet in Turlock, Ca this Sunday even though it is going to rain. I don't think that I will find a Grill shell but I hope to find some other usefull parts.

Guest 1hooligan

I have lots of parts (nos-new old stock) ie complete brakes, master cylinder, the radiator, that you could have for about $150. in total, that is cheap. Want to take a road trip to arizona? I suggest that shipping would kill ya. We just finished our 36 low top. could give you some great ideas. Pat OBrien 928 925 1932 prescott, arizona. I dont need this anymore, and would love to have it go to someone who will use it, not just resell. I even have one passanger side front fender that is in great shape, you could get for an additional 200.

Guest 1hooligan

Update, I also have new brake drums, als there is a grill on ebay 250714958780 way to high, but they do come up regularly, check it out. I have seen several over the last couple of years for the 200 to 300 range. Good luck and If I can be of any help let me know.