Packard Parts (mostly 28-31)

Today I picked up a ton of Packard parts. Most of my parts are between the years of 1928-1931. I plan on selling these over the winter to supplement my income since I’m a Landscaper. I have posted a video online of the parts prior to bringing them home. If you can go on You Tube and search “Packard Parts (mostly 28-31)” you can see a video of the parts before I brought them home. You can also e-mail me at mlavin73@gmail.com if you see something of interest. I’m not all that familiar with the parts I have. My father-in-law does antique car restoration and knows more about what I have. You can e-mail me any questions and I will work with him to get an answer for you. You can also see him in Hershey at C3L25 (he will have some of the parts along with him). His name is Doug Hull and he owns Hullco Garage.

Some of the parts we picked up are:

• NOS Right front fender (he believes it’s a 31)
  • 24-25 Left Rear Single 6 Closed Car Fender
  • 2 Real good rear doors
  • 19 inch wire wheels Packard / Franklin 60 spokes (7 ½ hubcap)
  • Reproduction Sidemount cover (21” inside maybe for a 750)

<O:p</O:pThanks for readingMike

I just watched your video and I see some rear fenders. Could you look and see if any of them are for 30 or 31? If so could you send me some pics and let me know what you want for them?

Great collection of parts you have there.

Thanks

Todd

tfee16811 @ gmail.com

Hi Todd,

I will take a look at the fenders over the weekend and get back to you with what I have. My father in law comes home from Hershey tomorrow night so he can help me identify and give me a price. As soon as we check it out I will let you know if they are for 30 or 31 and e-mail you back with detailed pics.

Thanks,

Mike

Thank you, I've been looking for rear fenders for almost a year now and mine have been butchered. I need a rear bumper, hub caps, a rear seat and some other bits as well. Let me know what you have.

Are any of your wheels of the 7 lug variety?

• 1 year later...