Parting out 67 skylark

the car is a 67 skylark two door sedan with a 300 v8 and a three speed stick and positraction rear end with 293 gears it also has bucket seats the car is very restorable but i have lost intrest so i am going to get rid of it i also have some gs parts. email me with your needs at skylark@tm.net or if interested i will sell the whole car. also i have new carpet,package tray, wheather stipping, decals dome light lens's i want to get rid of or sell them with the car.<P>thanks Larry,

Sorry I tried to email you and it got kicked back..<P>What color is your carpet?...How much do you want...? Whose weather<BR>strip kit? is it complete...rubber and felt both?....May as well ask<BR>about whole car too...how "very restorable " is it ? Driver or ???<BR>Dave King<BR>918-742-6114

The Carpet is black it is made my auto custom carpets it is still in the box i paid 100.00 i will take 75.00 plus shipping. the wheather stripping is made by soft seal i have the door wheather stip the window run channel felts cowl seal, vent channel pieces trunk seal door handle and trunk lock gasket's package tray and padding. the car is very restorable i was driving it until a couple months ago it has 96.000 miles on it two rust spots one just below the windshield but its not into the pinch weld the other spot is in the floor on the drivers side it's about six inches long and two inches wide there have been dents repaired and i have repaired the bottoms of the front fenders and painted the fenders so they are done the car is would be nice if someone had time to work on it which i dont anymore.<P>Thanks Larry

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you want for the car? I've been looking for a Skylark. Also, if anyone's interested, I have a 1970 LeSabre four door hardtop that I've lost interest in, which I will get rid of CHEAP (like ... $500). Anyone interested, email lazzery@hotmail.com.

Where in Mich are you located?<P>I'm in Pontiac, and may be interested in some parts.<P>I'm thinking about putting that trans and rear end in my '66 special. Is this a do-able swap?<P>Thanks

Skinny,<BR>Are you reading this? I need some pieces from your car.<BR>Can you email me or call me?<BR>716-377-1036<BR>I could use the steering wheel and attachments if it's either red or black.<P>Thanks,<BR>Jim