73 Electra parts 4 sale

have 73 electra parts for sale. interior is 95% mint (black)headliner is perfect, and dash almost perfect. seats and original carpet are very, very nice. car has less than 63,000 miles on it but the frame is terminal. i bought it for engine, trans, and rear end. stripping as much as i can before junking the car. hood and trunk lid are in good condition. many trim parts. if you need anything get it before i find an electra with a good body. have pictures on digital, sure my wife can figure out how to send or post them. rollins@powerlink.net

Guest Shaffer

Does anyone know if the front chrome fender moulding is the same on the 72 and 73 Electras? From the pictures I have seem of the 73 Electras, it looks as if it is a little more rounded around the top of the fender well, than the 72's, but really can't tell from pictures. <P>Do you have the right front fender moulding and side protective strip on your Electra? Thanks. <P>Tony<BR>------------------------<BR>72 Buick Electra<BR>89 Honda Accord <BR>89 Pontiac Safari<p>[ 07-28-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

molding around bumper, wheel well, and side protective trim are there and in o.k. condition. the large piece behind tire that runs down the side of the car is in rough shape. the sidemarker light doesn't look too bad. this car was always garaged until 3 yrs. ago. but it looks like she never washed the under carriage. everything close to the ground is pretty much rot, although the rot does seem to hold the trim in place (or vice versa). i didn't mention that its 4 door limited red.

Guest Shaffer

I am not sure if 72/73 trim is the same. I am not sure if I was clear on the part I needed, but I need the chrome piece around the right front fender well and the optional piece of protective side moulding that runs from the back part of the front fender up to the fender well. If you have these in good shape how much are you asking for them and how much would shipping be? Thanks<P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra<BR>89 Honda Accord<BR>89 Pontiac Safari

screw heads are bad, i would have to chisel off the heads, not sure if it could be done without damaging trim, i will try.

Does the car have any interesting options like cruise, rear defogger, etc? I'm hunting for a few last items on my '73 Electra.<P>- Cruise control dash plate and cable that connects to the back of the gauge cluster.<BR>- Rear defogger switch and wiring box/assy<BR>- Pass side control pad for the 60/40 split 6-way power seats<BR>- Any other interesting options that could be pirated and installed on my Electra, such as cornering lamps, headlight monitors, etc. :-)<P>I'm in the Seattle, WA area. Thanks!

it has cruise but none of the others, i don't see any special cruise on the dash pad, just the control on the column. only the drivers seat is power. sorry.

It's the plate where the cruise control light is in the dash. It should be to the right of the steering column, under the clock. I think almost all of them had a control there for the speed alert, that's the cable assy I'm refering to.<P>Sorry for any confusion. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

attempting to display pictures of the interior before it was removed. headliner came out with out tearing!!! these are now in our guestroom and my wife would love to see them go. will vacuum and display for another picture in about a week. still have to remove dash and steering column. sorry it has taken so long for photos, we have our own business and are very busy. would like to sell as a package could possibly meet someone within new england. nope, not happening. i can e-mail you pictures. rollins@powerlink.net