Genuine 1966 Riviera GS (Parting Out)

This is just a note that I am parting out a rotted but genuine 1966 Riviera GS. It is almost 100% complete at this time (missing power antenna mast/motor, orig. steering wheel and one or two PW switches) featuring a 425 Nailhead motor, switchpitch ST400, posi rear end, tinted glass, nice trim, and much more. Note that the frame, floors, and all body panels are rotted out as the car sat in a forest for almost 15 years.<P>My intention is to part the car out slowly on eBay. Please email me with parts that you would like to see auctioned off at derekbroerse@hotmail.com<P>Thanks,<BR>Derek

My apologies, I should have mentioned that. Unfortunately it was almost 3:00 am when I typed that. Oooops.<P>I am located about 10 minutes north of Niagara Falls Ontario (about 15 mins from the US/Canada border). Shipping has never been a problem across the border, but does tend to cost a bit more and take a bit more time. I have successfully used UPS, although I generally prefer the Postal system (USPS/Canada Post). I just purchased a digital scale yesterday, so now I can get weights for shipping quotes without having to run to the post office each time!!!!<P>Derek

I've begun auctioning off the parts, just a few at a time. The emblems are still on the car and will be sold as a lot.<P>Search ebaymotors under "Riviera GS" and you will find some of the parts....<P><BR>Thanks,<BR>Derek<P> grin.gif" border="0

• 5 weeks later...

The engine, trans, posi rear, package tray, glove box, and a few odds and ends have been sold thru ebay. Theres still a bunch left so email me if theres anything you'd like to see!!! I'm still trying to get caught up so it will be another week or two until I get more online, like the grille/hideaway headlight setup, GS rocker trim, wheel well moldings, power window setup, power seat setup, glass, etc.<P>Hehehe just thought I'd drop by and reset it to the top....<P>Derek <P>1968 "Canadian Pontiac" Beaumont<BR>1988 LeSabre T-Type<P>and many wonderful clunkers!!!! grin.gif" border="0