1970 Stage 1 for sale

Guest n2buick

Guest n2buick

I've decided to sell my '70 stage 1. Partially restored. Engine and auto trans.<BR>have approx. 2500 miles on rebuild. Front<BR>suspension and front disc brakes completely new. Body 75% done. Loaded with options.<BR>Lots of new parts. $6000 firm. E-mail for a complete list of information and pictures.<BR>n2buick@swbell.net

• 1 month later...
Guest n2buick

Well, after a few weeks of trying to sell this car, I've had no luck. It looks like the only way I'm going to be able to sell it is one piece at a time. I'm giving it till Sun. and then will start parting it out. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in parts. This is an original car with a lot (and I'm talking a lot!) of good original parts. It is a loaded option car with almost every option available. A partial list includes the following:<BR> <BR>Some good sheet metal including the right inner fender,core support, and hood<BR>Recently rebuilt "BB" transmission.<BR>"OO" code rear end.<BR>Bucket seats<BR>Console, shifter, and cable<BR>Good white door panels.<BR>Offenhauser intake<BR>All new disc brake hardware<BR>New chrome headers (5 min. run time)<BR>New plastic for buckets, backs and bottoms, from Year One<BR>Tilt column<BR>Grill<BR> <BR>This is just a small sample. Lots of smaller items and options that will probably end up on <BR>e-bay. I already know everyone's opinion of parting out an original car, but I want the $ for another one, (yes it's a Buick also), and I don't want to sit on this for 6 months waiting for someone to buy it whole. I was willing to take $1000 less for it whole than I can part it out for, but can't seem to get it. <BR> I'll post a full list Sun. night of available parts. Jeff