Wanted: Steering Wheel

My '71 Skylark's Steering wheel is falling apart, if I didn't have a rubber cover over it, all I'd have left is the metal(?) rod.<P>It's the standard wheel I think, with the wide panel from end to end in the center. <P>Prefer '71, Must be Green.<P>Thanks<P>-S

I'll try again, computer is acting up.....I think my friend has one, but I bet it's black...If you can use it, I could bring to the Pomona swap meet with me and you could get it Sunday. Let me know if you are interested and I'll call him.

Scott, didn't hear back, so I won't have it with me at Pomona......if you need it next week, let me know.<BR>Bill

Bill: Sorry bout that, was hoping to hear from Jim today. I'd rather have a green one, less hassle and more original then changing the color from black to green. I didn't know there was a swapmeet in Pomona either. Tho I live in a cave, I don't expect much. haha<P>As for a timeframe of need, I don't have one. It's an item on the top 5 list, if it keeps falling apart onto the floorboard it'll move up on said list however.<P>I'll keep ya posted tho..<P>Thank Ya!!<P>-Scott<p>[ 06-02-2001: Message edited by: CyberBuick ]

Jim: I always forget to check hushmail. haha. I got the picture, and am sorry to say that it's the wrong one. I'll head out now and take a iZone photo of it and post it here as there were more steering wheel types then I thought appearently. :/<P>Thanks for everything tho<P>-Scott

This thing has been moved up on my list today as now I can hear it rattling apart.<P>Hope the photo helps, I know it's poor quality but it shows the style.<P>Thanks & Cheers!<P>Scott