Need suggestions about my Rambler.

Guest tnd3

Guest tnd3

Hi there. I own a 1969 Rambler and am looking to sell it. I am posting here because I'm really not sure how much it might be worth, so I don't know what I should ask for it. I thought I might get some advice here. The car isn't in very good shape. The thing is rusted on lots of spots, and the paint is worn. The interior has pretty big rips in the upholstery. The odometer says about 70,000, but I'm not sure that there shouldn't be a one in front of that number because there are only 5 number slots. The car runs, but not very well. It used to run great, but then it started stalling a lot and now if I run it at less than 50 mph I need to keep my feet on the gas and the brake simultaneously. I don't know what's wrong with it. Also there is a hole in the muffler. It does have a new battery, new starter and beautiful new white-wall tires.

I'm not into having a project car and I do want to get rid of it. Any suggestions regarding what I should ask or expect to get for it? Many thanks for any replies.

Tommi.

• 5 weeks later...