WANTED:1967 Buick Sportwagon

• 1 year later...

hello George<BR>I have a very nice 68 Sportwagon<BR>link below should take you straight to my page if not just go www. cartogra.com<BR>on the box center of page -view a friends photos -type rchayes2 that will take to the page, slect 68 sportwagon and there are about 40 pictues. You may call me at 1-902-584-3091. Rob <A HREF="http://www.cartogra.com/Home/ViewMyAlbum.asp?coll_id=1088734" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cartogra.com/Home/ViewMyAlbum.asp?coll_id=1088734</A>

FOR SALE-1967 BUICK SKYLARK WAGON, GS hood, grill and trim, 300 V8, automatic, power steering, cold A/C, Buick Rally wheels, new performance tires, Sport steering wheel, beautiful Cream base/clear paint, tan interior, runs and drives great, asking$7,500<BR>email me for pictures at comoco@bellatlantic.net or call me 610-505-8612 in PA

I have a 67 Special station wagon that has a very nice original black interior. It also has the power rear window, a mint black dashpad, orig AM radio, but I have for it a 67 radio delete plate. I also have a 67 GS 400 console for the ST400 3 speed auto. trans. and I have 67 bucket seats. I have the original 300 engine for the car, but it is out. I have a 72 Buick 455 with only 56k miles on it that I wanted to put in the wagon, but I haven't. The car needs a rear bumper, or to have this one straightened and re-chromed. I have a pair of 67 GS hood scoops I was going to put on the hood. I also have the 67 GS 400 emblem that goes on the dash above the glovebox. It was a nice low mile car, but sat around too long in a damp barn before I got it, and the frame is rotted through. I have another complete frame here, but it is a huge project. I would consider selling the car/parts, but it won't be dirt cheap. I have 4-5 plastic GS/Special grills, one good one for the wagon.

Hi George, I have a beautiful 65 Sportwagon with the sky roof, if you are looking for the same basic body style. It is a total custom build - not original - but is oh so cool. I've posted a description here in the new topics category, but call me @ (559)977-4322 or e-mail to sierra@madnet.net for details. I'm asking $9000 or best offer.