30 DD - Picture of rear fenders needed

StevieG

I'm looking for some picture of the rear fenders for my '30 DD, I have picture of the fenders themselves, but need to see how it mated up to the rest of the car( back portion), The fenders I have now had been repaired/ basterdized so I do not know the true shape or how it fitted to the back section of the car.

Any info would be great.

Also if I look for replacement fenders, what is a "normal" price range to pay for them...

Thanks

Stephen

Id say a normal price range would be between 2-4 hundred, if its an exceptionally nice fender like the one that David has, assuming its not full of dents and rust than I guess its how bad you want it. What do you feel your time is worth repairing or having a fender repaired that might be of lesser quality.

They had a pair of DA fenders on e-bay some time ago, guy wanted 8 hundred I think for the pair, supposedely NOS never been mounted, just was too much for me, I told the guy Id go six but no response back, got to figure in shipping cost which could be between 50-150 across country on Greyhound bus., Id be close to a thousand bucks!

Ill work with what I have. They are not that bad and a lot nicer than most.

It depends on what you have to work with and factor in what else you might find as a replacement.