need car moved from Prescott AZ to Cedar Rapids, IA

Guest 57wagon

Guest 57wagon

This is not a b.s. sob story;

A buddy of is down on his luck and a car guy. He was building a '67 Coronet 500 h/t and had just finished the body when it was broadsided and pretty much totalled. He beat it out as best he could, but finances have prevented him from restoring the car and it has sat for two years now. Fast forward and he marries a woman with 5 kids and he has had no $$ to get his car back on the road.

The other day, I found him a 67 Coronet WAGON body that will be perfect to use as a basis for a family cruiser using the 500 H/T for the parts that are needed. It is missing the front clip, but it is otherwise complete. Now I need to get it here(Cedar Rapids, IA) from Prescott AZ. Need a quote or a good soul that may be heading North towards IA. Obviously NOT looking for free...but will take it if if comes :). Willing to meet you south or west of Iowa if needed. I have a trailer but no time...

Please help me help a car guy if you can...car can be picked up at any time after Wednesday March 3, 2010. E-mail me at saf@abs1.net with any ideas.

• 2 weeks later...