Wanted Pewter Model and/or Stand

Guest vwdubb

Guest 68vwdubb

I almost forgot, please put "Reatta Model" in the subject line of your email or I will delete any unknown email addresses. Thanks again Mike

I almost forgot, please put "Reatta Model" in the subject line of your email or I will delete any unknown email addresses. Thanks again Mike

wow good luck with one I have not seen one for sale in several years. There was one vendor at the Seattle National that had one but it was with out a stand. That was the last place that I have seen one, maybe if he still has it and is going to the National at Ames it might be the best place to check. I think he was asking around $500.00 with out the stand. I would bet he got his asking price

Good Luck they are a neat thing to have

Guest Kingsley

I am fortunate to have one still in the box with appropriate cardboard packaging but with no stand which probably decreases its value. Would anyone have a picture which would show the stand so I can replicate it. This would take it out of the OE category but would be close and almost good enough for my purposes. I do woodwork as well as replicate/re-deign crank arms and sun visor clips!

Only recently bought mine from a fellow who picked it up at a swap meet.

Good luck in finding one.

• 2 weeks later...
I was lucky to receive one from Buick's promotion and marketing mgr at the time. I know one went for about $750 a few years back.

Bob I turned down a grand last summer, should have taken it I guess with the state of our economy. Have not seen one for sale in a long time. I guess everybody wants to hang on to them

Chuck