F/S: Amoco Gas Globe w/price holder (eBay)

Guest caddy_patty

Guest caddy_patty

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: I am not the owner of the item for sale nor the eBay lister. I'm just an AACA/CLC/CCCA member helping out a fellow hobbyist. The owner of the item is a +50-year member of the AACA/CCCA/ACD who is trying to make room. A self-proclaimed pack-rat, his nest is full. All of his items for sale were items he bought for his own collection of cars. He is not a dealer - but a hobbyist looking to make room.

If you have any questions about this item, please DO NOT post them here, as I don't get the opportuity to check this message board as often as I would like. Instead, ask your question thru the feature on eBay.

Item #: 140370923902

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amoco-Gas-Globe-original-w-price-today-holder_W0QQitemZ140370923902QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20aec2517e

This is a 1920's-1930's Amoco-gas globe with original metal band and glass lenes altho the one side has a few scraches in the middle but the other side is flawless. The Globe is a little over 19 inches high the lenes are 15" across and the metal band is 6" thick. The Gas price today holder has property of Amoco on the side not sure if you can see it or not but it is there and also is original. It is 8" wide 5 3/4" high and 1" thick.

<O:p</O:p

<O:p

We only ship eBay items sold within the continental United States.

Please do not ask reserve price - this is a true auction and reserve prices will not be disclosed. Thank you for bidding - good luck.</O:p

post-54218-143138155212_thumb.jpg