1966 wildcat electra A/C relay setup

Guest minkos

hello, i was wondering if anyone had (or could take some) pictures of an original unmolested A/C relay setup as installed in a '66 wildcat or electra. of particular interest is where the relay is attached to the body and the wiring arrangement. i've reviewed the shop manual so i am somewhat familiar with the schematics, but the wiring and the electrical components in my car have been "manhandled" and i want to put it back the way it's supposed to be.

also, pictures of the circuit breaker for the A/C relay would be great (i think the breaker is attached to the the base of the combo horn relay/junction block).

thanks!

Mark Andrilla

BCA 14421

Mark,

It is getting late for me and if I have any photos, they are on the other computer. I'll try to look tomorrow night. Of course, my car is a Canadian version, so there may be slight differences. I think I have a couple of engine bay shots from before the restoration.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buick Bonery

Mark, Just so you know, I picked up a 66 LeSabre convertible the other day. I don't recall if it has AC, but it does have a nice right rear wheel well moulding.

Mike

916/599-3934