1937 Buick Engine, Trans, & Differential

Guest Buckndol

Guest Buckndol

1937 Buick Engine, Trans. & Differential<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I have for sale a complete drive train from a running 1937 Buick. The engine is a 248 cu. in. straight eight cylinder. The transmission is a standard Buick 3 speed. The differential is the original torque tube Buick design. The car has only 43,000 miles. It has the usual oil leaks but does not burn oil. You can hear the engine run from several sound bites. There is no smoke from exhaust or breather. It carries great oil pressure.

The engine is complete with all accessories to include

Freshly rebuilt water pump, generator, and starter. Also included are the original oil bath air cleaner, fan and belt, voltage regulator, fuel pump, and the starter switch and linkage that is activated by the accelerator pedal. You also get the down pipe and muffler and the shields that bolt between the engine and frame. This sale includes the bellhousing, flywheel, and clutch. It is still bolted together and ready to run. Hook up 6 volts and fuel and it is ready to run.

All this is in great condition. The 37 Buick straight eight featured overhead valves, a full pressure oil system, and hydraulic lifters. The engine sounds like a sewing machine.

If you are restoring an early Buick this will save you an enormous amount of time and money. You can bolt this drivetrain to your chassis and have it running this weekend. Add up what you are really going to spend in restoring your current drive train. You will not be disappointed with this package and you will save a bundle.

I have 5 files sound bit files so you can see and hear the engine run. If you are interested please email me and I will send them to you.

Asking $1,900

Wetmore, Kansas 66550

JohnM@WetmoreNB.com<!-- google_ad_section_end -->