'66 Wildcat upholstery-

I need to have the bucket seats on my '66 Wildcat 2dr with dove custom interior rebuilt/recovered. I have heard that kits are not available for these. Is anyone aware of a good source to have this done in the Minneapolis area? cost? thanks-Dan

Hi Dan<BR>I had my interior done by a place in PA. about 6 years ago. Exact same thing 66 wildcat, Dove color. They made both front bucket seats and rear seats for my convt. I had to have a local upholster install , they were a perfect match to original, even made the boot cover in same material and color.<BR>I will have to look up their name and address. If I remember right the price was under $500, for all the seats.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com

Hi Dan<BR>I found the name of the Interior co. that did my 66 Wildcat interior, Buckets. This was in 94, and I don't know if they are still in business. CLASSIC CAR INTERIORS,<BR>124 WATKINS AVE, CHADDS FORD, PA. 19317.<BR>610-459-1089. tHEY DID A TERRIFIC JOB, THEY USED THE DIELECTRIC STICHING JUST LIKE the original material.<BR>What else do you nee for your 66 Cat?<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick@aol.com