Directional Switch For 64 Cat?

Guest WildcatMike

Guest WildcatMike

Does anyone have a source for a turn signal<BR>switch for my "kitty". Non of the major after<BR>market guys make it and Classic Buicks was not able to help other than to give me a # of a wrecking yard in Oklahoma. Any ideas?<P>TIA<BR>Mike

Mike<BR>I believe I have a signal switch mechanism that goes in the steering column. The actual switch is at the bottom of the column. Do you need the switch or the mechanism itself? Have you taken off the wheel? Reply here or email me and best of luck.<BR>Jim<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WildcatMike:<BR><B>Does anyone have a source for a turn signal<BR>switch for my "kitty". Non of the major after<BR>market guys make it and Classic Buicks was not able to help other than to give me a # of a wrecking yard in Oklahoma. Any ideas?<P>TIA<BR>Mike</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Does your 'Cat have a tilt columne? If so do<BR>search for GM# 1993621 Fits 64-66 tilt equip<BR>LeSabre,Wildcat,Electra,Riviera...though are<BR>some other part# listed for 65-66 also.Good<BR>Luck<P>------------------<BR> NOS FOR LESS! Buick GS!<BR> All GM parts WHOLESALE!<BR> 1-800-277-0197 GREG